An Example Itinerary (for a Weekender Vacation)
Rejuvenate yourself, family, and friends on a weekend filled with just the right amount adventure and relaxation. A personal guide will ensure that all the details are taken care of and you won’t have to wait in long lines or fight the crowds. The only thing you’ll have to concentrate on is the amazing experiences you’re having. Each weekend is tailored to activities you love, or ones that you want to try out.
– Check in to a beautiful Bed and Breakfast and meet your Guide.
– Double check plans for your day’s adventures.
– Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant or drinks and desert on the patio.
– Enjoy coffee on the porch and a hot, hearty breakfast.
– Your guide will pick you up scenic drive into the mountains.
– Hike to stunning vistas and enjoy a picnic along the trail.
– Raft Colorado’s awesome whitewater.
– Return to your B&B before a VIP wine tasting or brewery tour.
– Spend the evening strolling through one of Colorado’s historic mountain towns.
– Your guide can make great recommendations for dinner and drive as needed.
– A savory hot breakfast will start your day off right.
– Head to a local crag for a morning of climbing or jump on a mountain bike for a guided tour of local trails.
– You’ll have just enough time for cleaning up and a late lunch.
– Head for home with a camera full of amazing pictures and a head full of even better memories!
Included In The Adventure
Every Adventure is custom planned to meet your needs. Typically Weekender Adventure includes transportation to and from the airport of your choice and during your stay, lodging, guided activities, meals at at your cabin and during activities, snacks, and specialized equipment. Individuals are responsible for any meals eaten at restaurants, any gratuities for guided activities, and personal expenses. A detailed inclusions list is included with each proposed adventure.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ADVENTURE
At the Next Adventure Company we work hard to personalize every adventure and make the experience exactly what you want it to be. When you’re ready for the Next Adventure contact us and an Adventure Consultant will get you started. Feel free to call us, or fill out the form below and we’ll call you! After taking a little time to get to know you and what your dreaming of, we’ll send you a plan for an amazing adventure.
Your adventure proposal will include information about activities, lodging, food, transportation, and a per person cost. You should get the proposal within two days of your adventure consultation and it will be easy to share with other traveling with you.