An Example Itinerary (for a Family Vacation)
We customize the perfect family vacation in Colorado!
– Meet your guide and head for the mountains.
– Get settled in to your cabin.
– Rest and explore.
– Dinner at the cabin.
– Campfire and S’mores on the patio.
– Breakfast at the cabin.
– An easy morning hike to explore the area.
– An amazing picnic lunch at the river.
– A relaxed afternoon tubing or rafting.
– Back to the cabin for porch time with Happy Hour drinks and Kiddy Cocktails.
– An amazing grilled dinner on the patio served by your guide as you watch the sun set over the mountains.
– A quite evening of games at the cabin, and maybe a few more S’mores!
– A hearty hot breakfast and coffee are ready at the cabin when you wake up.
– A morning filled with zip lining, fishing, or other activity of choice.
– A awesome picnic in the park.
– Naps back at the cabin.
– Happy Hour on the porch.
– A night on the town. Your Guide will recommend the best local restaurants and be your driver, they can even take the kids if Mom and Dad want a dinner that’s a little more quiet.
– A savory hot breakfast is served at the cabin.
– One more exploration to the lake.
– Return to the cabin for lunch and time to clean up.
– Head back home tired, refreshed, and overflowing with new stories to tell!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ADVENTURE
At the Next Adventure Company we work hard to personalize every adventure and make the experience exactly what you want it to be. When you’re ready for the Next Adventure contact us and an Adventure Consultant will get you started. Feel free to call us, or fill out the form below and we’ll call you! After taking a little time to get to know you and what your dreaming of, we’ll send you a plan for an amazing adventure.
Your adventure proposal will include information about activities, lodging, food, transportation, and a per person cost. You should get the proposal within two days of your adventure consultation and it will be easy to share with other traveling with you.