An Example Itinerary (for a Friend’s Reunion)
We all want to spend more time with friends! Get away for a week, or a weekend and experience a hassle free time of adventure and relaxation. Share old memories and make new ones. We’ll take care of the work so you can concentrate on having fun with your friends!
– Meet your Guide at the airport.
– Head to the mountains.
– Stop dinner and a brewery tour along the way.
– Relax at your cabin or go out for an evening on the town.
– Breakfast at the cabin to fuel a morning of mountain biking.
– An amazing picnic lunch will at the river will get you ready an afternoon whitewater rafting.
– Back to the cabin for porch time and Happy Hour drinks.
– An amazing grilled dinner on the patio served by your guide as you watch the sun set over the mountains.
– A relaxed evening with friend on your porch watching the stars twinkle above the mountains.
– A hearty hot breakfast and coffee are ready at the cabin for an early start.
– Conquer a 14’er (14,000′ mountain peak) on a day long hike.
– Naps back at the cabin.
– Happy Hour on the porch.
– Your Guide will recommend the best local restaurants and be your driver for a night on the town.
– A savory hot breakfast is served at the cabin.
– Head out to the local crag for a morning of rock climbing.
– Return to the cabin for lunch and time to clean up.
– Head back home tired, refreshed, and refreshed!
Included In The Adventure
Every Adventure is custom planned to meet your needs. Typically a Friends Reunion will include transportation to and from the airport of your choice and during your stay, lodging, guided activities, meals at at your cabin and during activities, snacks, and specialized equipment. Individuals are responsible for any meals eaten at restaurants, any gratuities for guided activities, and personal expenses. A detailed inclusions list is included with each proposed adventure.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ADVENTURE
At the Next Adventure Company we work hard to personalize every adventure and make the experience exactly what you want it to be. When you’re ready for the Next Adventure contact us and an Adventure Consultant will get you started. Feel free to call us, or fill out the form below and we’ll call you! After taking a little time to get to know you and what your dreaming of, we’ll send you a plan for an amazing adventure.
Your adventure proposal will include information about activities, lodging, food, transportation, and a per person cost. You should get the proposal within two days of your adventure consultation and it will be easy to share with other traveling with you.