An Example Itinerary (for a Bucket List Adventure)
Experience the maximum of Colorado adventure in a long weekend overflowing with adrenaline. Pick friends that you think can keep up and get ready to find out if you can! Bring your camera and GoPro, and an extra battery. There’s so much packed into this adventure that you may even want to plan a day off for after you get home.
– Arrive ready for adventure!
– Meet your Guide and head for the mountains.
– Race down Zip Lines before even checking into your lodge.
– Cool down with a brewery tour and dinner.
– Check-in to your lodge and finalize plans for the morning.
– Wake up to hot coffee and a hearty breakfast.
– Head out for a morning hike to rock climbing.
– Refuel for the afternoon with fresh grilled burgers.
– Drop down through Colorado’s amazing whitewater.
– Tell stories of the day over Happy Hour back at the lodge.
– Enjoy the sunset and grilled to order steaks from your patio!
– Get an early start for a day of mountain climbing and peak ascent.
– Relax your muscles with a dip in natural hot springs.
– Head back to the lodge for a quick nap and Happy Hour.
– Enjoy a night on the town with recommendation to the best local spots.
– Return to lodge when you call your Guide to pick you up.
– Ready for more coffee? You’re not done yet!
– Get out for a morning mountain bike ride.
– Enjoy one last fresh lunch and shower before heading back home.
– You can sleep on the drive to the airport.
Included In The Adventure
Every Adventure is custom planned to meet your needs. Typically an Adrenaline Overload Adventure includes transportation to and from the airport of your choice and during your stay, lodging, guided activities, meals at at your cabin and during activities, snacks, and specialized equipment. Individuals are responsible for any meals eaten at restaurants, any gratuities for guided activities, and personal expenses. A detailed inclusions list is included with each proposed adventure.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ADVENTURE
At the Next Adventure Company we work hard to personalize every adventure and make the experience exactly what you want it to be. When you’re ready for the Next Adventure contact us and an Adventure Consultant will get you started. Feel free to call us, or fill out the form below and we’ll call you! After taking a little time to get to know you and what your dreaming of, we’ll send you a plan for an amazing adventure.
Your adventure proposal will include information about activities, lodging, food, transportation, and a per person cost. You should get the proposal within two days of your adventure consultation and it will be easy to share with other traveling with you.